MENU

Slide

Advertorial: BottomSlim

Friday, November 16, 2012

One fact about me, I can never seem to stay and maintain my figure! lol 

I've tried the healthy way; gymming and exercising, the yo-yo crash dieting which obviously is a recipe for disaster to start with haha. I'm sure lots of girls face the same problems too, to be honest I HATE dieting, I don't want to change my diet (doesn't help when your fiancé is the type who loooooooves feeding you all the good stuff!!) and having a full time job makes me so tired by the end of the day I'm just not in the mood to workout! Super bad combination really. Hahaha


I was glad when Bottomslim invited me to their Parkway Parade outlet for a session of their Slim & Slender Treatment!




Located beside Isetan, which is in a semi private little corner so we girls don't have to feel awkward or shy walking into a slimming centre!


Anyway, the receptionist kindly received me and they prepared a little sunflower bouquet for me awwww! How sweet are they?! Felt so loved! (:

They also gave me a bottle of their best seller - Nano X Plus Triple Gel
They used it after the entire treatment to help tone up the skin to reduce loose, cellulite prone skin and create a more contoured body shape! 

It feels super warm when applied, but not to the extent that it makes me really uncomfortable though.




Went in for my consultation and my consultant, Karen was so funny and entertaining! Hahaha Bottomslim is an expert in Tummy, thighs and legs slimming, which is prolly some of the hardest parts to slim down, especially if you workout you have to be very careful to work the right muscles if not your thighs become thunder thighs - super muscular etc?! Die! Hahaha!


So she explained to me at Bottomslim they believe in not changing our diets too much, because honestly sometimes it's just not realistic - how not to eat carbs etc during lunch time if you work in an office environment when most everything is rice, noodle, rice, noodle lol, how to avoid?!



So I explained to her that I’m the “meaty meaty” all over kinda girl so she took my stats and to my surprise, she mentioned that my cellulites weren't too bad! She just had to do some reshaping treatments for my jelly belly and thighs to give a more lifted and perky appearance! (:

After I changed into my robe and took my height weight measurements etc.. and all ready to start my Slim & Slender Treatment! (:




They opened the treatment room and I was like whoaaaaaa! So romantic! Hahahaha rose petals scattered all over like a honeymoon suite! Awwww felt so pampered like a queen. I'm the Luckiest Chick indeed!

Enjoyed a foot soak before the treatment to relax my body, how nice! 

The treatment then started with a vaccum treatment on my Tummy, followed by Thighs and calves trimmer, I actually expected to feel some sort of pain while doing these treatments but it was fairly painless, quite comfy actually.


Following was another machine with pads that were placed on my arms, belly, legs which felt really tingly; you know how your legs get all tingly when you just started running? Hahahah it's the exact feeling except that it's ALL OVER MY BODY. Hahahah 


Next, they gave me the Nova Slimming Mask and Intense Slim-Lite Therapy to tighten my skin & burn fats!

My consultant did another measurement all over again after completing the Slim & Slender Treatment..



Woots! I lost a total of 14cm! Of which they were from my belly area + thighs + calves! Just in one session! Can you imagine how much I'll be able to lose in say, 5 sessions?! 70cm?! lol!


Bottomslim outlets are conveniently located in Parkway Parade, Nex, Novena Square 2, Orchard Central.. and they are soon opening 3 more outlets in Ngee Ann City, City Square Mall and Jurong East! 


 


So if you face the same problems like me, having problems slimming down your lower body and you would like to try out the above treatment that I did at BottomSlim, here's an exclusive $15 package for TheLuckiestChick Readers!


Pssst! just fyi, The total value of the package was originally, a whopping $1288.00!
 


Oh also, If you're the first 100 you also get an EXCLUSIVE: ADDITIONAL $888 Treatment Voucher. To enjoy the Slim & Slender Package:



1.     SMS LC_BSNY_FullName_NRIC to 9097 2682 to enjoy “Luckiest Chick Slim & Slender
        Package” at $15 OR
  1. Call 6363 2525, tell them you would like to try the “Luckiest Chick Slim & Slender Package” OR
  2. Email your details LC_BSNY _FullName_Contact_NRIC to info@bottomslim.com and mention LuckiestChick to enjoy the promotion!  OR
  3. Or leave your details at this link:  http://bit.ly/10sO1dt
* Terms and Conditions to apply:
- Females above 18 years old and above only
- Treatment voucher applicable for non-promotional services only
- Strictly by appointment only.
- Promotion valid for 2 months


Locations: 

Square 2, 10 Sinaran Drive #03-11/19 Novena Square 2 307506 Parkway Parade
80 Marine Parade Road #02-67 449269 Serangoon 23 Serangoon Central #03-31 Nex Mall 059300

Opening Soon: Ngee Ann City + City Square Mall + Jurong East



 


So excited and i cannot wait for my 2nd treatment at BottomSlim next week! Meanwhile i'm using the Nano X Plus Triple Gel at home on my own~ Quick! Take up the $15 Slim & Slender treatment Package and join me at BottomSlim!


♡  Loves, TheLuckiestchick.


No comments: